[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
- Avoid irrigation through sprinkler for summer sesamum crop in flowering stage.
- Spray 2% urea to summer green grams(Moong) in flowering stage.
- Apply second dose of nitrogen to summer sunflower crop 25 to 30 days after sowing.
- Do proper water management during flowering stage to groundnut crop.
- Dispatch sample of soil to respected laboratory as early as possible.
- While taking sample for water testing from open well or bore well, take sample at least after 10 minutes from the time the motor pump is been started.
- Start harvesting for onions. After harvesting use onion leaves for covering.
- Store turmeric rhizomes scientifically. Do spraying of Quinolphos & Carbondenzim along with water to turmeric rhizomes & store them ventilated place.
- Do harvesting of hast bahar lemon fruits, send them to market after grading.
- Do proper irrigation to orange fruits in mrug bahar.
- Do proper irrigation to orange fruits in ambia bahar.
- Apply bordo paste on trunk of trees in summer.
- Do mulching with farm waste in rings of fruit crops use drip irrigation for water management.
For Poultry Birds·
- Clean the water vessels regularly used for poultry.
- Use filter water for birds.
- Do space management as per size of birds. Approximately 1 sq. feet each bird.
- Feed birds three to four times in day.
- In summer avoid feeding to birds in open place, feed birds in cool place.
- Do not store animal feed in damp and humid place.
- Do vaccination program in appropriate time.
- Remove dead birds immediately and distract by burning.
Ref : Akola KVK.