At present there is drought situation in Maharashtra. Keeping this situation in mind state government has launch new scheme for farm ponds. Under this applicant farmer will get subsidy for farm ponds. Under this scheme farmers can apply personally or in a group for subsidy. Lets understand the important aspects while filing the form for this scheme.
By visiting https://egs.mahaonline.gov.in/ farmers can get benefit of this scheme.
Eligibility standards for beneficiary:
- The applicant farmer should have at minimum 5 acre of agriculture land. There is no maximum land holding clause in this scheme.
- The land should complete all prescribed technical norms. As rain water conservation is essential.
- Applicant who has already taken the benefit of Farm pond scheme or Group farm pond scheme will be disqualified.
Online submission of following documents:
- Caste certificate
- 7/12 extract
- 8- A sample ( Applicant farmers total land holding as per 8-A)
- Nomination certificate of suicidal farmers family member( Issued by Talathi(If Applicable)
- Below poverty line certificate( Issued by Talathi)
- Copy of application along with signature
- Adhar Card( If having)
Terms and Conditions for Farm Pond :
- It is mandatory to build farm pond at the place prescribed by Asst. Agriculture officer of Agriculture Department.
- It is mandatory to finish all work of farm pond within 3 months from the date of approval.
- Applicant must submit the photo copy of his account details of nationalize bank account or any bank account number.
- No advance payment will be issued.
- Applicants are advice to plant local plants at the border of farm pond as well as near the cannel.
- It will be responsibility of applicant farmer to to do maintenance and repair of farm pond.
- Applicant farmer should avoid deposition of silt in farm pond.
- Applicant must do registration of farm pond on his 7/12 extract.
- Applicant farmer must dig the pond as per approved norms.
- Farm pond must have inlet and outlet facility.
- Applicant farmer needs to buy plastic paper at own cost.